Winners Announced for the 2016 Leadership Excellence Awards
LEAD2016 at Nashville, TN – Distinguished recipients of the Leadership Excellence Awards for 2016 were named earlier this month for outstanding achievements in leadership development and programs in the areas of Education, Corporate, and Individuals at the LEAD2016 event being held at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, Tennessee. The prestigious Leadership Awards salute the world’s top leadership practitioners and programs and highlight their roles in developing their most important asset – their people.
For more than 33 years, Leadership Excellence, now a part of HR.com, has identified and recognized the top leadership organizations and their strategies and solutions in a yearly ranking by appropriate category. This year, the ranking process and award categories were streamlined and updated to better define the leadership efforts nominated.
Full Circle Group and our sister company The Leadership Circle are honored to be recognized among the winners. It’s wonderful to see the work of leadership go forward with such impact throughout organizations and the lives of the people who work therein, and know that we have a helping hand in that process. We look forward to seeing the fruits of this labor continue to flourish and grow.
- 1st Place – Full Circle Group in collaboration with Honda (Leader Advancement Mentor Program) – Top Leadership Partner
- Winner’s Circle – Full Circle Group in collaboration with Honda (Leader Achievement Mentor Program) – Best Executive Coaching
- Winner’s Circle – Full Circle Group in collaboration with Honda (Honda Leadership Summit and Leading on Purpose Programs) – Best Experienced/Senior Leaders Program
- 1st Place – The Leadership Circle in collaboration with PwC Canada – Best Global/International Leadership Program
- 1st Place – The Leadership Circle in collaboration with PwC – Best Use of Mobile Technology
- 1st Place – The Leadership Circle in collaboration with PwC – Best Executive Coaching
- 2nd Place – The Leadership Circle in collaboration with PwC Genesis Park – Best Corporate University
- 3rd Place – The Leadership Circle in collaboration with Franklin Templeton Investments – Best Use of Mobile Technology
- Winner’s Circle – The Leadership Circle in collaboration with State of Oregon – Best Use of Team Building
The complete list of this year’s award winners was published in the February 2016 edition of Leadership Excellence Essentials. The Leadership Excellence publication will also feature interviews from select top award winners in each category in upcoming monthly issues starting in April. These interviews will outline each program’s unique qualities that made them a Leadership Excellence Winner.
“Effective leadership development programs and activities are a must in today’s business. Without leadership, all other resources are ineffective, whether you are operating a non-profit, educational institution, government department, small business, or a large corporation. Programs and individuals recognized in the Leadership Excellence Awards program have made significant contributions developing leaders,” stated Debbie McGrath, CEO of HR.com.
About LEAD2016 LEAD2016 is a 2-day leadership forum designed to inspire leadership in people from all walks of life, live simulcast to hundreds of remote host sites internationally. The event brings top thought leaders and the world’s best leadership practices into many organizations and communities and was February 3rd and 4th, 2016 in Nashville, Tennessee, at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.www.LEAD2016.com